New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, September 17, 2007

"Don't Get Lost In The Crowd"

I posted this song on the previous post. I really feel this, especially now I'm in SMU, where alot of people around me are choosing careers based on $$. It's really a contest of influence, whether I allow these to pressure me. And really, I pray that I'll find my own niche, my own passion, be it low pay or not generally popular with my peers.

I pray I can follow not the world, but my heart. I pray I won't get lost in the crowd.


Don't get lost in the Crowd
You are the one that keeps your dream alive
And you are the one who feels the rhythm deep inside
Do you ever wonder if you can make you fly?
But you will never know, if you don't really try

There's so many fast frames
Quick cuts and a million stars
Can make you wonder
Can make you dream
ahead from the start
When you know your heart
and follow your own destiny

(Chorus)
Don't get lost in the crowd
Be the one to be strong and turn heads around
Moving from dark to light
You are the spark
You have the fire
You are the heart
Now be a believer
Don't get lost in the crowd

Look around you
You may not be the latest fashion or in a magazine
Or under high profiles
But you will be a sweet inspiration
If you got your own style

(Bridge)
Cause we live in a world of so many choices
It's hard to find our own voices
And keep going on from day to day
So get with the earth, and get with the sky
Get with the inside
Don't get lost in the crowd...

(Chorus)

No comments: