New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I don't like Corporate Reporting

It's worse than Company Law.

The no. of Financial Reporting Standard Chapters are so much!! Even the professor also confesses he doesn't know certain things.. Ha...

FRS 14 says A, B and C. Then FRS 108 supercedes FRS on point A and is implementing in January 2009.

Prof makes a mistake on a previous slide regarding reporting captial expenditures because FRS 108 now says they must.

Doh... What am I supposed to know man. I heard that they came up with so many new FRS chapters that people cannot keep up. Haha..

I wonder what supercedes FRS 108. Ha..

No comments: