New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Was just reading...

Kianfong's post on his blog regarding more and more people dressing up in formal to attend the career talks and networking sessions..

Personally I think attending so many talks is quite a waste of time. In the end you can attend 100 networking sessions, 100 career talks.

You end up with 1 career and 1 employer.

The best thing is to know exactly what you want and go for it. I'm sure studying the modules would have given you a huge clue about what you want to do in the future.

NO! But all the contacts you get are valuable!!! But you aren't...They'll probably chuck your card away somewhere. If you were valuable in their eyes you don't look for them, they look for you. Ha...

No comments: