New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Random thoughts.

Been a long while since I blogged.

Been busy with school and I'm actually working on a website nowadays. Haha yeah. In the mid-terms.

I don't have midterm exams myself because I have had quizzes earlier in the term.

Hmmm, I hope everyone's been doing fine. I personally am really encouraged because someone we've been reaching out to is very open and excited to come for service. Thanks to my very 'I' Bible school cum SMU module mates, Tianyi, Charlene and Daniel!

Am looking forward for the year ahead. I'm going to take up presidency in my CCA club Uni-Y and looking to impact the marketplace! =)

I think certain areas in my life need to get right, like the most important one, which is getting right with God. Not that I'm off, but living a life like this, it's easy to go off tangent.

I'm really passionate and excited about Uni-Y and my future website nowadays, sometimes even to the point I can't sleep. It feels like it's going to be an exciting time! Can't stop dreaming!

BUT, often need to check myself, because it's easy to go into the flesh, but nonetheless, as I learn and keep learning from Xinhong, to be passionate about everything! Haha.. it's actually quite infectious.

Now's Week 7 of school. Still manageable so far, though I need to catch up with my work a little, but well, it's a never ending workload so why get bothered by it?! Ha..

I'm officialy a 1 year 11 month old Christian today. Ha.. 29 Sept. My second birthday was 29 Oct 2005. Still keeping track. But it's been a great journey. Really have to thank God, for as what the Bible says, He brought me out of darkness into His marvelous light.(1 Peter 2:9).

I feel I've grown quite alot, much has changed. Even closer friends have changed. I guess that's the price of progress; our relationships affect our destiny. One thing I still ask from God, that's wisdom, and more than that, greater presence of Him in my life!

I shared with Xiaohui and Daniel about what happened before I got saved. I think it's quite an interesting and unique story, and I think rather applicable to future business people. I shared with Estelle cos she asked to share my testimony. Ha..

One of the guys from SMU Law Fac actually left CHC to go start his own youth service in his old church. Wow. I'm super impressed, it's been sometime since he left but as I've heard from Daniel and Charlene that he's still really on fire for God. Tsk tsk... Amazing guy. Tho it's a small group now, but God anoints people who step out in faith!

There are certain places in my life that remind me of the past, so I tend to shy away from them. One of them is Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee area, then BBDC,( which could be a reason why I haven't learnt driving till now. Ha), Suntec tower 2. Horrible memories, but great life lessons learnt.

I shared with Charlene today, she was telling me she didn't know what to wish for on her birthday;I shared with er my birthday wish is always that the people around me would rise to become history makers! Jia you guys!

The road is long, but we'll all in this together! The world doesn't belong to the able, it belongs to the willing!

No comments: