New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Investing

Xinhong has gotta be one of the most passionate people I've seen. Haha.

Today he just came from a talk with CIO of Goldman Sachs, he's been telling me alot that he learnt. Ha...

Actually hor, investing well is rather common sense, rather, business sense.

V inspired.
---------------------------------

School's been really pressurizing, and my values have been challenged already. I think for a few times my speech have been compromised. Said things I shouldn't have said, and was really burdened after that.

I pray I'll never compromise again. Greater is He who's in me than He who's in the world.

No comments: