New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Student's Psalm

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not flunk.

He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying.

He leadeth me besides the water cooler for a study break.

He restores my faith in my study guides.

He leads me to better study habits.
For my grades' sake


Yea, though I walk thru' the valley of borderline grades,


I will not have a nervous breakdown,

For Thou art with me;

My prayers and my friends, they comfort me.

Thou givest me the answers in moments of blankness;

Thou anointst my head with understanding,

My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize.

Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow meAll the days of examinations;

And I shall not have to dwell in failure
Forever!

No comments: