New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Crazy Day

I had a crazy 2 days. Haha.

LOreal Brandstorm with Gershon and Charis yesterday from 3pm till 11pm and then today we rushed to school at 815 am to prepare our presentation at 930am.

This has got to be the biggest stunt we have done. The night before we haven't even got our slides joined together and we didn't even rehearse a single time before we went for the presentation.

I was telling Gershon this is so like a case challenge.

Anyway we got whacked very badly by the professor cos our presentation had no backing. I think what the prof said, though fierce, was true la. I think even through this we also learnt quite a little from this time.

Cool. Now got prayer meeting to lead, and sermon to prepare. Haha.

No comments: