New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, January 7, 2008

Post No.100!

Here at post 100 already.

Today's the third day of school, and the last day for the week! Muhahaha.
Yeah I did a two day week this semester, with 4 mods. I think I got really interesting mods like Ethics ( which my prof looks like Richard Branson, the CEO of Virgin Airlines) and Experiences in SME consulting, where my prof is the owner of one of the top SME consulting firms in Singapore.

So far so good; everything's going fine and thank God for complete healing. I'm feeling perfect today =). Well, everything's going back on track for 2008.

Exciting things to come:
1. Doing L'Oreal Brandstorm with Gershon and Charis. Always my honour to be in the company of church leaders. Heh..

2. Doing LKCSP Internal Case Challenge, but dunno with who. I still trying to find people, and asking Mr Vincent Ha to do with me but he doesn't seem very eager. I heard Gershon is judging this event. Haha.. so funny.

3. Doing the Citibank Case Challenge with Daryl, Xinhong and one more girl. Also my honour to do with them. I treasure the experience more than anything else la. To be stuck with zai people for one night and drawing whatever I can from them is just superb.

4. Webbie. Tianyi just showed me the amt of $$ he made from adsense just this week. I was like ...MOTIVATION (more than my monthly allowance la!). I told him to print screen that page and send to me as a jpg file. Now I leave it on my laptop. A reminder to not stop building no matter how slow I am.

5.Uni-Y. I just had a talk with Albert, the general secretary of YMCA, with Charlene and Daniel yesterday over dinner. I think we got more resources in our hands to do something big with Uni-Y than we think. He's even got the handphone of Eunice Olsen. Think might try asking her to come SMU to give talk. Heh. And then Steven Chia, maybe Elim Chew. See how la. Seems really fun, and really we've got lots of things to do for Uni-Y. Exciting exciting.

Anyway I'm really excited about things to come. Exciting year ahead. Now I just need to build that spiritual capacity to handle it. To prayer! Haha. The SMU-CHC fellowship is getting stronger; this week alone I saw them dunno how many times already. And it's only Wednesday.

God is really doing a new thing in SMU; and in my heart too. I need to rise up to the occasion to handle all these things coming my way. I think it's good I packed everything in two days. It's tiring but I feel like a useful person once again (after one month of 1/2 rotting at home).

Glory to God =)

No comments: