New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, January 21, 2008

Updates.

Haven't update my blog for a long time.

Being doing fine =)

New move of God in my life. Thank God for Sunday Service. Presence of God was so strong I was trembling. Amazing.

Spent 1 hour for quiet time with God last night. Haven't done that in a while. Usually it's just 20 mins. And it's amazing since it's on Monday night ( I have two lessons on Monday and 2 on Tuesday), so I'm supposed to be busy.

Anyway this period will be a little busier because im trying to establish Uni-Y as a proper club, with proper membership, with proper progression up the structure, but at the same time, staying personal, and building that culture within the club.

We've had a few meetings so far, and I see that we're really going to have a great 1 year together. A year of change.

This week will be more relaxed for me; less meetings and all. =) But still have to come back school everyday despite having a two day week. Well, I'm not complaining. I think being in school keeps me in a working state; staying at home has this 'slacking' effect.

Well it's week 3 of school, going strong, needing to catch up though. I like my mods this sem: SME consulting and Ethics. Quite fun..Ha..

No comments: