New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday

Had a superb service.

Dr Bernard just has a way of putting across terms in an articulate, sophisticated way.

God sees us not as we are, but what we can be. We can be the junkiest of the junk, but God never sees us as that, but what we can become in Him.

Amazing.

Jack Neo came up to share his testimony and about his movie on stage!

He said that when he was making Ah Long Pte Ltd, he felt that there was something missing in the movie, but he couldn't figure out what. Then he prayed to God and asked God for direction, and " I believe God spoke to me, and gave me a prompting and I found what was missing" Wow. This from the mouth of Jack Neo. Haha.

"And as for what God spoke to me about the movie, go and watch it and I believe God will speak to you too!"

That was funny. Haha.

And Pastor said that Liu Geng Hong is giving Jay Chou Bible study and he's getting more on fire for God each day! Wow. =) Praise the Lord. I think the public declaration of his faith will be the most impactful throughout Asia in time!

I told God," God, I want to be part of all these, I don't want to left behind.."

No comments: