New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Friday, October 19, 2007

I give up

bothering about studies.

Not that I don't care. But well. Whatever.

You know, I was thinking of describing the peace of God on my blog. But I was thinking it was really hard to describe. But i'll try anyway.

Okay, the peace of God goes like this:

In a situation where everyone's tense. Mugging their notes. 5 mins before exam. Oh no! Forgot to read that Chapter 7 notes. Come, let me take a look at it!

In this situation, the peace of God is like a ...... in the midst of a !?@?!@!?!@.

There's this stillness in your heart.

Like for example, next week I have two tests, one for Corporate Reporting, one for Income Tax. Both I suck at it. Seriously. And I haven't started studying. I think I just might be screwed. Haha.

But ... there's this stillness in your heart.

Imagine a cave in some far far away land. And then it's so quiet you hear a water droplet fall unto the ground.

It's like the world around is falling apart. Then there's just this ' .......' in your heart.

Cool =) I love God.

No comments: