New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spent the afternoon

with doctors. Ha..

My marketing reserach consulting job brought me to Camden Medical Center for a seminar on clinical management. In layman's terms, how to manage a clinic.

Was listening to a workshop and kinda dialogue about the general problems that doctors face. In one sentence: Doctors are not managers. They need alot of work in that area. Ha... Their problems are generally staff problems. How to confront staff, how to retain good people, how to create a compensation package that is fair.

So we were the only SMU students and non-doctors among the crowd. It was pretty weird, especially when they were doing the introductions.

And we ended the day by playing a team building game with the doctors. V weird. The doctors are all like 40 - 60 years old that type one. Like playing team building with your dad and uncles.

Ha...

No comments: