New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Friday, October 12, 2007

Now I know

I'm really living by God's grace.



I was supposed to have meeting on Tue, have 4 meetings on Wed, 4 meetings on thursday, 3 meetings on Friday. Crazy. Ha..



All these consisting of: School Project Meetings which is the majority, Meeting up with friends, Cell group meeting, Marketing Research Consulting Job Meetings.



Then I didn't spend alot of time with God because I was too tired.



And I almost fell apart on Friday! There was this spirit of heaviness on me, and I didn't even know why I was feeling very lousy, I tried to think about it, but it just doesn't make sense, and all the negative thoughts starting feeling my head. It's really spiritual warfare..



Well now that I did yesterday, it's much much better. I really cannot live without prayer.



There's this life in the Spirit, that we by our human strength cannot live. For the past few months I really have had little time for rest, and been busy throughout, but there's the peace in my heart that keeps me together,even now i'm beginning to understand what it means to walk in the Spirit, to live under the anointing of God. There's this rest, this peace... that no matter what happens out there in the world, you're undaunted, unfazed by it.



I remember when God gave me a revelation regarding Uni-Y to fulfil the cultural mandate, I knew it was going to be a time of trials and alot of spiritual warfare. God gave me alot of ideas, I had alot of big plans for Uni-Y to define the value system of the student, to show that serving people is more important than their grades.



I knew was going to come against the spirit over SMU, and well I was thinking, oh crap... I knew that the devil was not going to let it off easily. It's going to be alot of spiritual warfare.



It's only in these times that I realized how strong each and everyone has to be to be in the marketplace. "Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world!" comes to life here =)



Sometimes I feel unappreciated doing things in the marketplace. Some people think that I'm just getting busy with the wrong things that I should just focus on what I already have. But I guess that's how it's going to be... No one from the church will see what I'm doing (except my team of course) and sometimes it's exasperating because after all we do have only 24 hours a day, I can't do things as well when I have my commitments in 3 areas. Cg, Uni-Y and SMU school work.



Not that school work bothers me. It's really the least of my concerns. I'm not concerned about grades. But I don't like not finishing and doing what is required of me to be a good student.



But God! I know God.He will make a way for me. I know I stand with a few people beside me only to do culture in SMU, but I believe it will happen. Tough, yes. But I'm not going to listen to a single word from the devil that tells me I cannot do it !



I only can pray for His grace and anointing to be upon me. I can't do this without Him.



To God be the glory. =)

No comments: