New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A phenomenon

Now that I'm out of it. I just wanna share something really interesting about myself that I noticed since the past week.

I'm having 2 papers this week. One tmr, one on Friday. They are the major accounting modules. Income Tax and Corporate Reporting.

I noticed that because of these two papers. I haven't been doing much else except thinking about it. Like "Oh I can't do A now because I have a test next week. Oh I can't do B now, I gotta put it aside till after my test."

It's like the test is some sorta 'milestone' kinda thing. And yesterday I got a little down because my brain just refused to take in any information about Income Tax. I took 1 hour to get myself ready to start. And then 10 mins reading and I was gone. Ha.

I'm not even sure why I'm like that. And then I allow myself to waste the time away. Watching my bro play computer. Blogging. Ha.. But refuse to do the more productive things thinking that I should leave it after the test.

It gets a little irritating when it's like that. Till today morning suddenly I thought. God. I just wasted 4 hours probably playing the computer and doing nothing productive. When I could have just done the things that I thought should be left after the test. Then I thought. Yes. Why not. I should just continuing building my website since it excites me to do so. I should continue to read books since it interests me to do so.

Why should life stop because of two tests! Haha. What's with me ah. Overly concerned about it?

It seems counter-productive. I end up wasting more time.

And even better:
Corporate Reporting is 8% quiz with 12 MCQs.
Income Tax is 10% quiz which we can bring in our cheat sheets.

It's really not a big deal you know. Now that I'm one day before the Corp Reporting Test; I'm wondering, why did I let so much time go to waste just because of that stupid 12 MCQs. I'm just going to forget about it anyway.

For me. After I'm done with a test I usually throw it aside from my mind. Even after I get my results, after one look I'll just put it aside in my mind, no matter the marks. I figured life still goes on whatever the marks is anyway.

And yet I'm wasting time getting overly concerned about it. There's just this dark picture in my mind. Like there's no life beyond the two tests. It just seems so vague, so unknown, so ... I dunno how you describe it.

But when I really think about it. I imagine myself in front of the paper. It's actually quite okay what. Like 1000 times before. Argh.

I'm getting a little headache again. The kinda headache from studying too much( And I haven't studied alot)In this case, from trying to absorb corp reporting stuff. I think I'm just going to retire for the night at 8 pm. Have a good read and a good quiet time with God.

Okay, maybe I'll scan through the MCQs questions from homework later. Ha..

No comments: